Dallas Cup Homestay Program
(for International Teams)
· International teams may request the Dallas Cup Homestay program (for players only).
The program, which places players in the homes of local Dallas teams that also participate in the tournament, is available on a limited basis but is not guaranteed until confirmed by the Dallas Cup.
o Requests for the Homestay program should be made as early as possible in the application process.
o Teams from North America (Canada, Mexico and the USA) are not eligible for the Homestay program.
The Homestay Program, provided at no cost, includes sleeping arrangements and two (2) meals per day.
o The international team is responsible for the cost of the hotel rooms for all staff at one of the Dallas Cup designated hotels.
o Supporters are also encouraged to use the Dallas Cup designated hotels.
o Meals for all staff and any additional meals for the players, all entertainment costs for the entire delegation, and local transportation in the Dallas area are also the responsibility of the international team.
o The local transportation is to be in the form of multi-passenger vans, bus or car rental sufficient to transport the entire delegation and luggage for all team activities.
· Teams that are approved for the Homestay Program should arrive in Dallas on the Friday prior to the tournament week and must end their stay the Monday morning following the conclusion of the tournament, for a total of 10 nights.
· The Homestay Program will not exceed 10 nights.
o If travel plans call for arrival or departure dates other than those mentioned, the international team is responsible for all additional expenses related to the players’ sleeping arrangements and meals not within the 10 night window of the homestay program.
· International teams requesting the Homestay Program must indicate this request on their application form.
· International teams must also indicate if they will still participate in the tournament if the Homestay Program is not available.
· International teams that are approved for the Homestay Program will be given detailed information upon notification of invitation to participate in the tournament.