Referee Housing Assistance
- This program is available to all USSF Referees.
- The special rate being negotiated is for a double bedded room and is available for referees of all grades. We will assign roommates where needed.
- Acceptance for complimentary rooms has several qualifications.
The criteria is as follows:
- Must be a grade 6 or higher.
- Must not be involved in any academy program (State or National Academies have special arrangements).
- Must be willing to be available to arrive the Saturday before tournament play begins and be available to officiate until at least Thursday of the tournament week.
- Date of application for assistance will be considered.
- Grade will be considered based on tournament need.
We will accept all applications for assistance and review them on a weekly basis notifying those accepted. In the event you do not meet the above criteria or wish to bring a spouse or friend then you would need to choose the special rate rooms. While we have made a significant number of rooms available for the program, the total number of complimentary rooms available is limited. This means the sooner you can commit the more likely we will be able to provide the room. The deadline to apply for a hotel room is three weeks before the tournament begins. If we are not able to provide you with a comp room then you will be booked based on the special rate plus all taxes. When a roommate is available it will reduce your portion to ½ of the total.
If the special rate referee rooms are not at the Head Quarters hotel, the Dallas Cup plans to offer transportation from the property to the Headquarters Hotel on a scheduled basis during tournament play.
If you have a preferred "room mate", please indicate their name in the Comments section below. Please note that each referee must submit their individual request in the same manner and list the name of the preferred room mate.
Both individuals in the room will have to present a credit card upon check in to cover the room rate. Incidentals will be billed to one credit card and will need to be resolved between room mates. If the room is confirmed as complimentary to a referee then the credit card will still be necessary for any incidentals incurred during the stay.
Should you need to cancel your trip to the Dallas Cup, hotel requests must be cancelled 14 days prior to your original arrival date.
If you bring a "non referee friend, spouse or significant other", the rate will be charged as single occupancy.
That’s all there is to it. Now continue below and complete each field shown, then submit the information through our on line database system. You will be contacted by Dallas Cup personnel prior to your arrival with information regarding your hotel reservations.